Monday, February 11, 2013

Distance between friends

I have a couple friends that I was close to, and recently they seem to be distancing themselves. I don't know if I've done something wrong, or if its nothing to be concerned with?What should I do?  ~TG~

Dear TG,
Are you sure that your friends are pushing away or could it possibly be that they are enjoying their time together so much that they don't even know that you are feeling left out? Have you actively tried to gain their attention, or some how shown them that you miss your time together?

This might be a good 1st step. Maybe you should attempt to schedual a get-together. have lunch, go shopping, rent a movie, play cards. Anything is good and a few hours can change alot of hard feelings; esp if you are doing something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment